Sales Associate/ Stylist: Competitive Pay + Commission
If you love Fashion, People, and all things ZEN! APPLY RIGHT NOW! As the public face of the company, the Sales Associate/ Stylist is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A Sales Associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of Henna Shoppe products, services, and policies.
Our ideal Salesperson is...
- Passionate about Bohemian fashion
- Enjoys working one-on-one with customers
- Thrives in a sales environment.
- Set and achieve sales goals
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers about style and fit
- Seek fashion and product knowledge to build your expertise
- Build lasting relationships with customers
- Work with the team to keep the store up to date, fully stocked, clean displays, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning
- Give the best service to our customers on their terms which may require all employees to be flexible and open
You must have...
- Retail sales and customer service experience (5+ years preferred)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude with your primary focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to excel in a competitive team environment
- Organization and follow through
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
- Lots of confidence in your ability to sell our women's clothing, zen items, home goods and trendy jewelry...
If you can say yes to all the above, we want you to apply for this position!
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers.
- Operating cash registers.
- Increasing in-store sales.
- Maintaining sales floor appearance.
- Cross-selling products.
- Directing customers to merchandise.
Sales Associate Requirements:
- An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
- Must Have a Car
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Full- Time, Part - Time, and Seasonal positions available!
Please be sure to include a cover letter when you apply with your name in the subject of the email. Submit to email@example.com